On-site training at your facility can be arranged on a variety of important topics, in half, or one to two day formats. Training seminars can focus on aspects such as:
- Spec 2000: full range of Spec 2000 eBusiness and parts marking standards
- Lean processes, Value Stream Mapping
- Bar Code technologies: 1D, 2D, DPM, printing/reading, fixed/portable systems, integration
- RFID: HF, UHF, Gen2 specifications, writing/reading, system integration, pros/cons
- UID: DoD requirements, marking technologies, UID Registry submissions, integration
- Usage of Part Marking equipment: laser, chem-etch, dot peen, inkjet, etc.
If you are interested in on-site training or related topics, please contact us to learn more or set up a training seminar.